Rent Atlanta Contemporary
Atlanta Contemporary is a mission-driven contemporary art center well-suited to host a wide range of events including:
- Wedding/commitment ceremonies and receptions
- Private parties
- Bar and bat mitzvahs
- Corporate meetings
- Alumni gatherings
- Photo, video, and film shoots
Located in the city's historic Westside corridor, we are one of the premier contemporary art organizations in the Southeast. Built in the 1920s, our campus features a 30,000 square-foot former industrial warehouse with spacious and flexible event spaces and plenty of convenient parking. An urban pavilion, light-filled lobby, and lecture hall greet guests, who are mere steps away from our galleries and special exhibitions—an artful complement to your event.
Able to accommodate small daytime meetings and intimate weddings alike, as well as large galas and functions, Atlanta Contemporary offers you and your guests the opportunity to host, celebrate, learn, and experience in an exceptional urban setting.
Contact UsRomy Maloon [email protected]
404-688-1970, ext. 218
Your rental Includes:
- Atlanta Contemporary staff and security
- Use of the outdoor pavilion and studio artist courtyard
- A limited number of banquet tables and highboy tables, and 125 white folding chairs
- Free, guaranteed self-serve parking for 250 guests
- Exclusive after-hours access to exhibitions in the Galleries
Weddings include a a 90-minute rehearsal that must be scheduled with our events coordinator.
Atlanta Contemporary furnishings, such as the chairs from our Lecture Hall, are not included and will be removed.
- Outdoor Pavilion – 600 standing | 300 seated dinner | 400 cocktail/ceremony
- Lobby / Lecture Hall / Resource Room – 400 standing | 200 seated dinner | 300 cocktail/ceremony
- Lobby / Lecture Hall / Resource Room + Gallery between exhibitions – 500 standing | 400 seated dinner | 500 cocktail/ceremony
- Artist Studio Courtyard – 300 standing | 100 seated dinner | 200 cocktail/ceremony
We proudly offer a variety of hosted bar options:
Atlanta Contemporary's beer, wine, and spirits list was curated by Cate Hatch, Store Manager & Wine Specialist, H&F Bottle Shop Wine Director, Holeman & Finch Public House.
- Premium beer, wine, & spirits bar
- House beer, wine & spirits bar
- Premium beer & wine bar
- House beer & wine bar
- Artisanal cocktails and more
The Georgia State Liquor Commission regulates the sale and service of alcoholic beverages. As a licensee, Atlanta Contemporary is responsible for administering their regulations. That means we must supply and serve all beverages. No alcoholic beverages must be brought onto or taken off the premises.
We have the following preferred caterers:
Deposits and Payments
- You must confirm your event with an advanced deposit of 50% of the rental fee and signed contract.
- A refundable damage deposit of $500 is due with the return of a signed rental contract.
- You must pay the balance of the rental fee and total beverage package 15 days before your event date.
- Your beverage choice, along with a minimum guest count, must be agreed upon and solidified 30 days prior to your event.
Please call Romy Maloon, our events coordinator, at 404-688-1970, ext. 212, to discuss rental rates.