How to Be Involved
This virtual lecture is streaming via Zoom and Facebook Live to the public. RSVP for the Zoom talk here and gain access to the link to join in!
12:05 to 12:10pm - Introductions
12:10 to 12:55pm - Chris Fernald leads “Hunger” lecture
12:55 to 2:00pm – Q&A with Joey Molina and Chris Fernald followed by open conversation via Zoom
- Visitors can watch via Zoom and Facebook Live. Zoom participants can join in via audio, video, and text chat during the open conversation portion of the lecture. Facebook Live participants are welcome to leave text questions and comments.
- Zoom Conversation guide
- Zoom viewers will enter the conversation with audio and video muted. Please stay muted until the open conversation portion. We promise we want to talk to you!
- Start by introducing yourself with your name and pronouns.
- We are here to grow and learn! Be open to different styles and areas of knowledge.
- Share the floor – Be conscious of others joining in with questions and comments.