How to Purchase: 1 for $1K
- - All artwork is $1,000
- - No discounts will be provided on any works of art
- - Artwork will be shared two-days in advance of the event
- - Artwork must be purchased via Credit Card by calling either Development Manager, Abby Bullard or Visitor Services Coordinator, Emma Blessing
- - Their phone numbers will be shared in the Zoom chat at the beginning of the event
- - Artwork on first come, first purchase
- - No additional artworks will be available
- - Should you wish to purchase a work of art by a participating Studio Artist either contact them directly or contact their dealer
How to Be Involved
This virtual event is streaming via Zoom.
- Visitors can watch via Zoom. Zoom participants can join in via audio, video, and text chat during the open conversation portion of the lecture. First-time users can watch this video on how to join a Zoom meeting. This event will be recorded and shared for posterity.
Zoom Conversation guide
- Zoom viewers will enter the conversation with audio and video muted. Please stay muted until the open conversation portion. We promise we want to talk to you!
- We are here to grow and learn! Be open to different styles and areas of knowledge.
- Share the floor – Be conscious of others joining in with questions and comments.
Virtual Open Studios
To encourage social distancing and maintain the safety of our patrons and artists, this event will be entirely virtual. Join us via Zoom on Thursday, May 28 for a Members and Supporter-only art sale. Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31 are FREE Admission with virtual tours and experiences with the participating Studio Artists.
Who Will Be In Attendance
Open Studios supports our vision to build a community that offers ever-expanding support for the creation and appreciation of contemporary art. All are welcome to attend including artists, creatives, professionals, students, as well as anyone who is simply interested in art, community, and connections.